Wednesday 4 February 2015

Davido says Nigerian Entertainers are closeted gays, who won't admit their homosexuality.

The name Davido is a p word when it comes to Nigerian music industry, the dude seems to give his fans what they always ask for, which is good music with a strong beat, but not when others who live in a world of make believes, speaking with an online music web site, just as his new music video which was film in Dubai took off with a bang. Davido throw this out, when he said I am very very real every thing about me, my swag and my life. just as real as my music, if I am gay yes I'll come out to my fans and family and say people Davido is gay. I can't be like other Nigerian entertainers who are closeted gay and bisexuals who won't admit their homosexuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP A COMMENT: readers comment access proceed, YOUDUDE may clarify ur comment against visitors who are judgemental.


DISCLAIMER : opinion expressed in comments are those of blog readers, and does not reflect or represent the views of the author or the representative of yoududeactive.blogspot.com.

CONTENT WARNING: age appropriate, 18+ readers only. this blog may contain full frontal male nudity of adult nature, it is not intended for readers who sees same sex materials to be offensive, and in no circumstances should any readers display the contents of yoududeactive in a public place, as the law of the federal republic of Nigeria warn against such materials.