Sunday 28 August 2016

When u were young playing gay with a childhood friend, who is now grown up to be gay. Here's a short words from the one who is straight

This is a story like never before was, once upon a time, comes the power of love and friendship, the story of Africa, and presently about two young men, one is gay and the other one is completely straight, the story of two childhood friends growing up in a country where homosexuals live in the closets, Dayo and Femi, two Nigerian citizens growing up in a luxurious side of life, where both families are well to do in their own different ways, but behind their eyes and being closed neighbours, Dayo and Femi always been together between the ages of 5 and 7 playing computer games and other childhood games children play growing up, but in the case of Dayo and Femi it was more than that, they were both playing gay without knowing the consequences ahead of time, they were both having sex at the young age, painfully Dayo kept this secrets till he became 30 yrs while Femi who is 28 yrs old and gay, now living in the united kingdom, Dayo stays in new York with a good job, and planning to get married to a beautiful young woman he met while on vacation in Florida, but in order side, Femi is a bit lonely without the boy he grown up with, and with the childhood memories Femi always called Dayo from UK every weekend. To end this story, and to those who says gays are not born that way, here's a message from Dayo to Femi. Dear Femi, I know u are far from me and I want to let u know how much I missed u, I will always love u, please come to New York and be my best man, I'm going to get married in a few days time to the love of my life, a woman we both knew is right for me, please don't be upset about our childhood memories, u know I am not gay, and I wasn't born that way, but I knew from the beginning of our adult lives that u are gay, and was born that way, but I had no regrets, we were young and full of life playing gay and other childish things, but the last time I met u in London, I saw the love in ur eyes, like I said I have no regrets, if I have to do it again, I would my friend, but I have to free u, to be who u are and to find someone special that would love u and accept u for who u are, please be careful the world is full of people who don't like people with different sexualities, I will always love u, stay blessed, looking forward seeing u in America, and please don't forget u are my best man on my wedding day, be nice, ur friend....Dayo

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP A COMMENT: readers comment access proceed, YOUDUDE may clarify ur comment against visitors who are judgemental.


DISCLAIMER : opinion expressed in comments are those of blog readers, and does not reflect or represent the views of the author or the representative of yoududeactive.blogspot.com.

CONTENT WARNING: age appropriate, 18+ readers only. this blog may contain full frontal male nudity of adult nature, it is not intended for readers who sees same sex materials to be offensive, and in no circumstances should any readers display the contents of yoududeactive in a public place, as the law of the federal republic of Nigeria warn against such materials.