Wednesday 17 August 2016

YDA presents: he's straight, I'm gay, and we are best friends, this is how we joke and play with each others sometimes

David is 23 yrs, and I'm 24, a year older than David, we've been friends since teenage years, David is gay which i knew, but that doesn't make me hate a guy who's been there for me all those years, being gay is just a large label, but knowing that person personally is what that matters, now, to tell the truth, David and I are like brothers, but sometimes jokingly we play some funny play that can lead to something else but David is the one that always pushed me away, because he knew that I'm not gay but a straight friend of his, and that's the way it has been since, these who thought gays are all about sex should read me, I'm out my girlfriend is waiting

1 comment:

PLEASE DROP A COMMENT: readers comment access proceed, YOUDUDE may clarify ur comment against visitors who are judgemental.


DISCLAIMER : opinion expressed in comments are those of blog readers, and does not reflect or represent the views of the author or the representative of yoududeactive.blogspot.com.

CONTENT WARNING: age appropriate, 18+ readers only. this blog may contain full frontal male nudity of adult nature, it is not intended for readers who sees same sex materials to be offensive, and in no circumstances should any readers display the contents of yoududeactive in a public place, as the law of the federal republic of Nigeria warn against such materials.