Tuesday 23 August 2016

YDA presents: I'm not the boy for u

I lit up the seventh candle stick in the middle of nowhere I thought I was lost, wondering where that would lead me to, but as a surprise, a red fire burning out of the wood brought my attention to  handsome male creature, upon the contents he speaks not, because he seems to be different from me, a heterosexuals devil who sin differently, judging me by my sexuality and decided to deceived the whole world that homosexuality is a sin, unnatural affection, those who tested his lie's which is the Apple of his deceptions believe him, because he turned out the creator love details into a huge lie that follows with hate crime, in the heart of those who uses religion to killed the innocents, in the name of a God who can't stand haters, because he made himself out of the foundation of love and judgment which no one had the right to judge anyone. Now, I can see hypocrisy in his eyes, i can feel it and I can't believe what so ever that came out of his heart, because I'm not the boy for him

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE DROP A COMMENT: readers comment access proceed, YOUDUDE may clarify ur comment against visitors who are judgemental.


DISCLAIMER : opinion expressed in comments are those of blog readers, and does not reflect or represent the views of the author or the representative of yoududeactive.blogspot.com.

CONTENT WARNING: age appropriate, 18+ readers only. this blog may contain full frontal male nudity of adult nature, it is not intended for readers who sees same sex materials to be offensive, and in no circumstances should any readers display the contents of yoududeactive in a public place, as the law of the federal republic of Nigeria warn against such materials.